If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Blu-ray disc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

John declared the give-away definitely closed back at post #42 so I'm going to leave this open for now but no further bumping please.

Big thanks to John for the pressie, this place just keeps on rockin'..............

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Oh, yes please to the free movie, any chance of a free lunch to go with it :)
    I'm a cheeky bugger, I know :o
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

Finally got hold of all these discs - apologies for the delay - could you email me your addresses to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get them out to you by the end of the week,

(Don't worry we won't add you to any mailing lists!)

Could you title your mail 'Free Blu-ray'

Thanks again and apologies for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭builder22

johnmc wrote: »
    Guys,

Finally got hold of all these discs - apologies for the delay - could you email me your addresses to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get them out to you by the end of the week,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Is this directed at everyone who responded here or just those that got in for the first 20-25 copies. Sorry to be cheeky but thought i'd chance my arm :D.

Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

johnmc wrote: »
    Guys,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks a mill John.

I put my boards username in the email aswell just so you can check against the thread if need be. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Anyone get their disc yet?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

There's 60-odd posts on this thread with people asking to be included in the give-away, let's not have the same number of "did you get yours yet" posts ?

Ye may have seen references elsewhere on the forum to John having been tied up for the past while, or noticed his absence from the forum. No need to create unnecessary pressure, I'm sure that when they have been dispatched he'll post here and let people know.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Never look a gift horse in the mouth... ;)

Most of them in Da post today folks, apologies for the delay..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

Mine arrived this morning, thanks John, and all at Richersounds!

• Advertisement

Mervenut wrote: »
    Mine arrived this morning, thanks, John and all at Richersounds!

No Problem,

Thanks for taking the time to post - it's much appreciated - if anyone has not received theirs by Monday 28th could they drop me an email to johnmc@richersounds and I'll get them sorted.

Dub 45 - your 2 left this morning - he got 2 because he did the best crawling....;)

Thanks again guys and happy viewing,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Torres09

I got mine today, great stuff, big thanks to John and all the lads it's much appreciated....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Ditto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 shane1111

Thanks John and all the gang, mine arrived today too.
    That's what I call customer service
    I'll be back with more business soon and recommending you to anyone who'll listen...

Same here......... Thanks John, much appreciated.... :cool:

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Rhymenocerous

Got mine today too, many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Mine arrived today. Thanks John.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Got mine today. Thanks John

• Registered Users Posts: 35 somedeed

Mine arrived too, thanks John :D

• Advertisement

Got mine last week, thanks John. Of course had to go buy a BDP3000 to play it on... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

Mine arrived about 30 mins ago, thanks John.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

got mine too, thank a mill

Guys, if any of the original posters have not received their Slummies yet - can you drop me a line to:

johnmc@richersounds.ie

....and I'll get you sorted ( I think they have all gone out!)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Got mine this morning, thanks a mil John :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,968 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Got mine today John, thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Thank you kindly for the movie, looking forward to watching it tonight, Enver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭ei9go

Will take one. Thanks

;) You're 3 weeks too late!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Got mine yesterday. Thanks again :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.