If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Blu-ray disc

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I didn't get a follow-up PM asking for my address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Think I was in the running. No sign of mine yet, have emailed my address to John and folllowed up. It will probably be there when I get home !

Hi John,

No sign of mine yet. I checked and my name was on the list before the thread
    closed.

Cheers,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

Though i surf richersound forum lot often but somehow i always miss these kind :mad:
    wish i would have got one

regards

AC

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

amacachi wrote: »
    I didn't get a follow-up PM asking for my address.

Amacachi,

Oppps you must be looking up at the light at the top of the crack!

Could you mail me your address to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get it sent out to you today,

Thanks again and apologies,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

MAJJ wrote: »
    Hi John,

No sign of mine yet. I checked and my name was on the list before the thread
    closed.

Cheers,
    Mark

Mark,

It was sent out to you last week! we will despatch another today.

How are the BR5's going??

Apologies again for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

Have you got any left?

John mac wrote: »
    Have you got any left?

John,

Unfortunately I only have the dregs left now which I have to keep for demos - I'm working on a new batch so do keep you eye out - if it happens I'll start a new thread like the last one.

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

Must have gone AWOL in the post, thanks.

The BR5s are great, I really like them, no going back to satellites again! I had sent you a mail with feedback but I can see you've been swamped.

Thanks,
    MAJJ

Mark,

It was sent out to you last week! we will despatch another today.

How are the BR5's going??

Apologies again for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Disc arrived today, many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 carebear2

Hi John,I still didnt get my copy yet.Do you have my details.Thanks

carebear2 wrote: »
    Hi John,I still didnt get my copy yet.Do you have my details.Thanks

CB,

I will pop a copy in the post for you - I don't think you mailed us your addy - but I have looked you up and we have your address from your 42PFL9664 purchase (hope you are still enjoying it??)

Thanks again and apologies for the delay - any other out there still waiting??

(oh god I hope there is no deluge.....)

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 carebear2

Thanks John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.