Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 (Official Information)

• 02-09-2009 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

Sony Ericsson have released information, via the Xperiancers blog, on the second handset in the XPERIA line of handsets, the X2.

The X2 will launch in Q4 of this year and below are some of the specifications; some of which have already been rumoured.

- 8.1 MP camera
    - Windows Mobile 6.5
    - 13 pre-loaded panels
    - 4 GB microSD card included

3881636098_0eaa3d0106.jpg

3881624386_e516b57e44.jpg

For more images of the device, please see here.

Based on the images released from various handset sites over the last few months, I was going to give this handset a miss, however, based upon today's information I am definitely looking forward to the release of the X2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

the keyboard looks awsoem

like a flattened out early 90's "word processor" style keyboard. i love it. wish more phones had that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

yeah the x2 looks very nice and a lot smoother than the
    x1, the panels look more useful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Video of the new home screen looks incredible, even with pre-release firmware.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I'm liking the look of the keyboard alright, but i'm not too sure i like the homescreen...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I'm liking the look of the keyboard alright, but i'm not too sure i like the homescreen...

It's win mo: beauty is you can make the homescreen what-/however you want it...so many possibilities!

But I don't trust a SE until I hold it in my hands ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement