If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a quote for a Panasonic DVD/HDD Recorder

Options
  • 02-09-2009 6:54pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

If possible, can you provide a quote for a Panasonic DVD Recorder with 250GB HDD please?
    I did have a look on the Richer Sounds website, but there appears to be only the Pioneer LX61 listed in the DVD recorder category.
    I specifically want a Panasonic unit as my current (non HDD) DVD recorder is a Panasonic and I have quite a few DVD-RAM discs that I still want to be able to watch/re-use etc.

I have been looking at a few units in local retailers and the best deal I have come across is the DMR-EH58 for €289.99 if that helps.

I do want a unit with both scart and hdmi output, but I'm not too fussy about analog tuner spec. as my recording source is a (non HD) Sky box.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Bump.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Bump again.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Samson,

Thanks for the post - all the Pana DVDR/DVDRHD that we sell are UK only models and we don't ship them to the ROI :o apologies!

We have managed to secure the last few Pioneer DVRLX61's that we will do at £319.95/€369.99 this unit has a freeview (UK only) tuner and analogue UHF/VHF tuner - 250GB hard drive and is a complete doddle to use ( I have used a Pioneer DVR myself for years now!)

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc
    Samson wrote: »
    Hi John,

If possible, can you provide a quote for a Panasonic DVD Recorder with 250GB HDD please?
    I did have a look on the Richer Sounds website, but there appears to be only the Pioneer LX61 listed in the DVD recorder category.
    I specifically want a Panasonic unit as my current (non HDD) DVD recorder is a Panasonic and I have quite a few DVD-RAM discs that I still want to be able to watch/re-use etc.

I have been looking at a few units in local retailers and the best deal I have come across is the DMR-EH58 for €289.99 if that helps.

I do want a unit with both scart and hdmi output, but I'm not too fussy about analog tuner spec. as my recording source is a (non HD) Sky box.

Thanks in advance.

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.