Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

head is melted!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DRKELLY

Do you play for Alpine by ant chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 gerruporadat

DRKELLY wrote: »
    Do you play for Alpine by ant chance?

Yes Sir i Do.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lillou

seems like everyone is just putting in random numbers for the CVV number and they are all working: 000, 123, last 3 numbers on back of card (if there), last 3 numbers on front of card, etc.
    It is probably just a glitch that you have to put in something as it is a required field, but it doesn't actually count towards verification.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

lillou wrote: »
    seems like everyone is just putting in random numbers for the CVV number and they are all working: 000, 123, last 3 numbers on back of card (if there), last 3 numbers on front of card, etc.
    It is probably just a glitch that you have to put in something as it is a required field, but it doesn't actually count towards verification.
    yea i tink any three numbers work for aib cards i jus use d 3 in d small white part on the back i dont tink it matters though for moneybookers at least

Advertisement