Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good controler for Zsnes emulation?

• 02-09-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Does anyone have any good sugeations? Will anything work?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Any controller that works with your PC will work. An xbox360 pad might be the best since it will work with most games. I prefer to use by SFIV fightstick or fightpad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I used the PS2 one for years but now I'm obsesed with the 360 controler.
    You can get an adapter for any pad or easily convert one yourself.
    What do/would you personally like to use?

I also use a PS2 pad, it's probably the closest you'll get to a real SNES pad. But nowadays I have a SNES so don't really use emulators anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭amjon

right ok, saw an xbox 360 pc controler in hmv a few years back, must be the same thing. Does it work pretty well with n64 emulation too?

Yeah it works fine, just assign the buttons.
    Any 360 Joypad will work, just DL drivers and away you go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭amjon

Ok but do I need to buy some sort of adaptor?

amjon wrote: »

No, the old 360 ones (USB) are the ones I use, but AFAIK the wireless ones are bluetooth so as long as your PC has that your all good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,387 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

amjon wrote: »

Buy something like this and use a real Snes joypad

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Smartjoy-PC-Controller-Adapter-Converter/dp/B0009VIZSY

Advertisement