Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speaker broken on C905

• 02-09-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Hows things, Just a quick question, THe speaker broke on my phone (c905) so I cant hear people talking to me but ther can hear me. I left it into a shop to get it fixed and they said they have to send it away to Sony ericsson to get it fixed and could take a couple of months and cost more than €60. Is this really the case or is there anywhere else I could bring it to get it done?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

Do you have your warranty for the phone?

No I bought it on ebay. Im not to put put by the cost, its the having to be sent away and taking months to come back, just to repair a speaker is whats annoying me!

gonna put this one out here again, any input appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You should be covered by warranty, regardless where you got it. It won't take months either, probably 2 to 4 weeks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement