If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37" - 40" Full HD TV

Options
  • 02-09-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hello

Im looking to get a new TV. My Budget is between €600 and €700 and this includes a 5 year warranty.

Please recommend what ye have in my budget ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭phili_g

Also looking in the same range as Barr, no word yet from John or Ash on this price range.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

bump - hello ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Barr

What screen size are you looking for?

Only the 9 series have a 5year warranty at the moment and they start from €1099 for a 32"

However you'll get a 2year warranty on the 5 Series TV's
    3 year warranty on the 7 series TV's
    and a 4 year warranty on the 8 series TV's

Check out Johns pricing and screen size list here
    September 2009 - Philips LCD TV prices & Warranty offer

Let me know what take your fancy

Cheers
    Ash

Between 37 -40

How come theres only a 2 year warranty on the 5 series , had my eye on a B530 or B550?

Whats the story on price on the 37" LG with freesat , do ye offer the 5 year warranty on this ?

bump (again sorry)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hey Barr,

Nicola here on behalf of Ash. I'm going to get one of the Richer Sounds guys to give you a couple of prices on what you're after. We have access to only Philips TV's in our store so I don't have pricing for you. As for the warranty Philips do a few different length warranty's depending on the series of the TV. eg: 5000 series has 2 year, 7000 series has 3 year, 8000 series has 4 year and 9000 series has 5 year.

I'll also mention to the guys you're after a freesat set.

Should have info here soon. Thanks a million,

Nicola.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Barr.

Kenny From RicherSounds Belfast here.

The LG 37" with FreeSat is the 37LF7700 and we can currently offer if for £579.95. The 5 year warranty for this would be an excellent £57.95

37LF7700Specs.jpg

This screen is very nice indeed. We have one running in our store and the picture is crisp and detailed.

There would be a wait of one week on this screen as stock would need to be ordered. Some are arriving tomorrow but they are already booked by customers. (Popular TV Set)!

Any further questions please ask.

I can be contacted by Pm, Post or via email Kenny@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.