Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRITS OUT H-BLOCK on Benbulben

Options
  • 02-09-2009 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hello all and I hope somone can help me on this one! I am looking for an image of Benbulben from the late 70's early 80's when Republican activists on seperate occasions emblazened the mountainside with the very offensive "BRITS OUT" and to a less offensive degree "H-Block". Amazingly I am unable to source a single image despite seriously searching the net, contacting local Libraries, Sligo Champion, Weekender, Sinn Fein etc etc.

I need this image for a proiject I am working on and would really appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction. I do not need very good resolution and would be happy even being able to camera phone a pic of an original pic! Ideally somone could email an image to me. This request is in no way politically motivated it is just for a project I am working on.

Many thanks in advance,

BB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement