Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wait a minute - the curious generation yes vid was not a conspiracy thread

• 02-09-2009 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

i've noticed that the curious generation yes thread has been shut down and locked with a note "conspiracy forum"

i never suggested it was a "conspiracy" - just found the video odd - and since its directly related to the Lisbon vote worth bringing up.

i dunno - should i start posting "odd" stuff in the conspiracy forum? i dont want to be all tinfoil hat or anything like that. or associated with the NWO nutters...

please advise.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i agree the op nor i didnt mention conspiracy theories, generation yes did by having the pic in there video!

why was it locked, like we discuss the many weird accusations that the no side put out, why cant we discuss what is clearly
    a major faux pas on behalf of generation yes.

The thread should be re-opened so that members of generation yes here can explain this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭netron

skelliser wrote: »
    i agree the op nor i didnt mention conspiracy theories, generation yes did by having the pic in there video!

The thread should be re-opened so that members of generation yes here can explain this

agreed - it would be nice for "generation yes" to add their side of the story.

after all it is their video. some explanation is needed. cos its spooked a heck of a lot of people.

iv posted a thread in the help desk asking for a explaination as to why the thread was closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Microchipping people is CT, not politics. Same for Guidestones, NWO, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, lizard people, and the rest.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

netron wrote: »
    i dunno - should i start posting "odd" stuff in the conspiracy forum? i dont want to be all tinfoil hat or anything like that. or associated with the NWO nutters...

I'm not a moderator. I'm not attempting to moderate. I'm saying this to you as one poster to another. With an uneducated (not you, your outlook) and subjective outlook like that (quoted above) chances are you won't be welcome here either. If it is your intention to not be associated with us 'nutters' and our respective 'tinfoil hats' then why not just get hell out (i.e simply liaise with the help desk)? Just an opinionated thought. It would solve each of our grievances after all.

CT Mods: Can we implement a protocol whereby foreign mods are required to submit an application to avoid this kind of trash (the post, not the topic)? Such trash will ventually become replete. It's as if ordinarily foreign members are allowed to take a great big dump on the charter.

• Advertisement

Scofflaw wrote: »
    Microchipping people is CT, not politics. Same for Guidestones, NWO, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, lizard people, and the rest.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

fair enough. hands up and all that - didnt realise.

my mistake.

I'm not a moderator. I'm not attempting to moderate. I'm saying this to you as one poster to another. With an uneducated (not you, your outlook) and subjective outlook like that (quoted above) chances are you won't be welcome here either. If you don't want to be associated with us 'nutters' and our 'tinfoil hats' then find then just get hell out. This is but my opinion on the matter.

CT Mods: Can we implement a protocol whereby foreign mods are required to submit an application for to avoid this kind of crap?

jaysus.. i was only posting a video and making comments on it.

i honestly thought that the vid was worthy of comment. didnt realise it would get THAT bad.

Scofflaw and the other mod are missing the point!
    the image on the video appeared on a generation yes video promoting yes to lisbon, they made it!

it is a political issue, it deserves to be addressed in the politics forum
    this forum is for 9/11 nwo and moon landing rubbish not this.

i want to discuss the major faux pas that generation yes have created themselves

"If it is your intention to not be associated with us 'nutters' and our respective 'tinfoil hats' then why not just get hell out? Just an opinionated thought."

each to their own. i dont want to be associated with it. simple as that - i was just pointing out that the Yes campaign had some weird visuals in their video.

i was just trying to say that i was not part of the conspiracy theory mob. thats all.

Scofflaw and the other mod are missing the point!
    the image on the video appeared on a generation yes video promoting yes to lisbon, they made it!

it is a political issue, it deserves to be addressed in the politics forum
    this forum is for 9/11 nwo and moon landing rubbish not this.

i want to discuss the major faux pas that generation yes have created themselves

EXACTOMUNDO..

bang on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Scofflaw wrote: »

moderately,
    Scofflaw

I can understand how some of those topics could degenerate into wild CT, but surely microchipping people could be an issue in politics? Eg. I propose we microchip all convicted criminals discuss. As for NWO, an accepted political doctrine that is actually taught when one studies a political 'science' should be allowed a discussion in politics. :confused:

jaysus.. i was only posting a video and making comments on it.

i honestly thought that the vid was worthy of comment. didnt realise it would get THAT bad.

You're missing the point. Did you not read my post? The discrepancy is a matter of insult and not topic.

There are perhaps others here who are very much interested in investigating and corroborating the information you submitted (i.e. you have our support).

Rather than availing of such support you contravene it by making a swooping generalization of about the CT community. It just doesn't work that way. You clearly made a correlation between individuals who believe in the globalist agenda (NWO) and individuals who are neurotic. Thusly, you've implied the I and many other members are neurotic.

Apologies if my remarks were nasty but I stand by them in attempt to correct you rather than insult you.

Kernel wrote: »
    I can understand how some of those topics could degenerate into wild CT, but surely microchipping people could be an issue in politics? Eg. I propose we microchip all convicted criminals discuss. As for NWO, an accepted political doctrine that is actually taught when one studies a political 'science' should be allowed a discussion in politics. :confused:

bit difficult when the yes lot have a blipvert of the said biochip about 55 seconds into their OWN VIDEO...

it goes beyond "conspiracy theory" when they are doing that themselves in plain sight.

You're missing the point. Did you not read my post? The discrepancy is a matter of insult and not topic.

There are perhaps others here who are very much interested in investigating and corroborating the information you submitted (i.e. you have our support).

Rather than availing of such support you contravene it by making a swooping generalization of about the CT community. It just doesn't work that way.

Apologies if my remarks were nasty but I stand by them in attempt to correct you rather than insult you.

my apologies if i have insulted you. or the CT community. i really didnt mean that. if i have been wrong in my wording i do apoligise and i didnt realise the hurt it would cause

yes if i have offended in my knee jerk reaction im also sorry but THIS THREAD DOES NOT BELONG HERE!

they're own video has the image in it, this needs to be addresssed in the politics forum!

this is the video, at 55 second the microchip appears, why?!

i've noticed that the curious generation yes thread has been shut down and locked with a note "conspiracy forum"

i never suggested it was a "conspiracy" - just found the video odd - and since its directly related to the Lisbon vote worth bringing up.

You've raised an interesting point. The line between conspiracy and non-conspiracy often becomes blurred.

I'm a bit in the dark here. Was it actually transferred and if so was it renamed? Can we get links to the original thread, helpdesk thread and video to better assist you?

yes if i have offended in my knee jerk reaction im also sorry but THIS THREAD DOES NOT BELONG HERE!

I agree. RFID chips should be allowed to be discussed in a non-conspiracy context under the provision that that is your intention. Can anyone offer a viable rebuttal on this?

If I started a thread pertaining to Codex Alimentarius in a health or food related forum in a non-conspiracy context would it automatically be reverted to the CT forum?
    this is the video, at 55 second the microchip appears, why?!

That's very odd indeed. Especially for the 'yes' campaign. How would this serve them in any way and why did the editor deem it relevant?

finally! we are starting to see the light!

can we get a ct mod in here to move this back as no one in helpdesk has replied

You've raised an interesting point. The line between conspiracy and non-conspiracy often becomes blurred.

I'm a bit in the dark here. Was it actually transferred and if so was it renamed? Can we get links to the original thread, helpdesk thread and video to better assist you?

i originally posted it in the lisbon treaty channel, and it was moved over here by the moderators.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Thread locked. I might add more to this after a i read it more and check out the background. I may not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement