Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New house

Options
  • 02-09-2009 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

I recently purchased a new house in a private estate of 7 houses. The road is unfinished and there are massive lips going into each house. We asked the developer to finish the road etc and said it would be done in June, no genius required to see its now september.
    Now this in itself is not the problem but he put gravel there to take the lip away but it wore down in the rain as he left it so long. Yesterday I pulled out and the gravel sunk and I My bumper snapped in two as a result.
    Is the developer required to pay for this damage as I really dont want to :mad:

sorry if its the wrong section but the legal forum is scary and unwelcoming :P

Advertisement