Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Requirement For Arts

Options
  • 02-09-2009 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

ok well im repeating the LC and i wish to do arts after it. I know that arts has a OD3 in english requirment and i got over that. Im in no mood really to repeat english as its a new shakespeare and 2 more novels, not to mention some new poets too, so basically im asking does anyone know if i can bring the grade from 2009 over to 2010. im not looking to bring the points over (because i know ya cant do that) but im just wondering can i use my grade from this year as the requirement for next year

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

If you met the minimum requirement then as far as I'm aware, yes. You can't bring the points over though.

At least this was the case a few years ago when I repeated. I didn't repeat Maths which as far as I know was/is a basic requirement for Arts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

well im not looking to bring the points over, im just curious to see that if i dont sit the english exam can i bring it over to the 2010 LC, now even my guidence consellor told me hes pretty sure i can, im just looking to get other peoples view before its a definate, i need to hear from ucd before i can though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭blahblahblah.

yeah you can, i know a girl who repited and she didnt do any of the requred subjects to get into college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

thanks very much for the replys, thats just put my in a good mood now

Advertisement