Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please :)

• 02-09-2009 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

hey guys not sure if this belongs here but i need some help asap!!

Myself and the boyfriend have one day off together tomorrow, really really doesnt happen often. Im looking for somewhere for a day out that would be great fun, not sightseeing etc.....im all out of ideas!! We're a young couple. Anyone got some fun suggestions?

Thanks smile.gif

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Guinness
    zoo
    csi
    jamsons
    kilmanham jail
    chocolate factory
    sea safari
    liffey cruise
    splash tour

the list is endless - dublin is a huge ball of fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Knacker drinking on the boardwalk. Weather is a bit bad though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I was gonna say the zoo aswell. Then again if you wanna look at animals for free just walk down Tara st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

damn you mardybum

Des had just forgotten about this place and i am going to have to go with him now

bloody tea drinkers:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

irishbird wrote: »
    damn you mardybum

Des had just forgotten about this place and i am going to have to go with him now

bloody tea drinkers:mad:

Ahem
    It’s not only the tea to be enjoyed here at the Tea Garden. We also have a wide range of coffees, milkshakes and other drinks.

Advertisement