Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet

Options
  • 02-09-2009 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

What would the best value deal be for students? Can you get a 9 month contract? Think I saw something about it somewhere just can't remember which company

Cheers
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

I think O2 have a 9 month contract for €12 (or €12.99) per month, and a 12 month contract for €9 (or €9.99) per month.

Probably also worth checking out what the other mobile companies (Vodafone, Meteor, 3) are offering too, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

or with O2 you can buy the usb for €19.99 and then just put money on it as you go but I'd avoid O2 and 3 as the reception isn't the best with them,
    not sure about meteor but i'd advise Vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

If you;re getting it in a house or apartment, eircom's basic package is a 6 month contract
    however, if you get a bundle it's a 12 month

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Sulmac wrote: »
    I think O2 have a 9 month contract for €12 (or €12.99) per month, and a 12 month contract for €9 (or €9.99) per month.

Probably also worth checking out what the other mobile companies (Vodafone, Meteor, 3) are offering too, though.

Hmm important to also note the 12 month contract gives you 10gb per month, the 9 month only gives you 5gb.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

again, if it's for a house or apt, chorus ntl / upc do the 9 month contract.. just ask them about the student broadband offer.. 3gb/10gb/20gb

• Advertisement
Advertisement