Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postgrads...the additional 1500???

Options
  • 02-09-2009 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi, not sure if its just my ignorance about dit but I had been told by NUIgalway that once you paid fees for a masters the government could no-longer charge you their regristration fee. Im shocked because my bank giro informs me i must pay both the gov and dit for my masters. The problem is that its a surprize for me...i work three part time jobs and have saved every penny to pay the fees (which i thought i had covered) and now im terrified that i dont. i just can earn the much extre in two weeks. is anyone in the same boat? what are you doing? any suggestions? even just knnowing im not the only one in this position would help! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

I think if you're a fulltime postgrad you have to pay the 1500 but if you're parttime you don't. Not completely sure though. Its the HEA that decide that, not DIT.

Advertisement