Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renovating a cottage

Options
  • 02-09-2009 10:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26

Hi guys,

I've recently bought a small cottage...it needs a fair bit of renovations...am looking to get some very indicative quotes from anybody who has done a renovation job before..

It has 2 (smallish) bedrooms a living room, seperate kitchen and bathroom.

THe good news is that the bathroom is new, has been fully rewired in the last 2 years, has gas central heating throughout and double glazed windows aswell.

I need to replaster the walls in the living room and the two bedrooms (circa 35 sq meters - probably slightly smaller) and put in 2 velux windows into one of the bedrooms and the living room - the ceilings are very high so the roof is exposed where I want to put the roof windoes.

What would be the general cost for something like this?

I also want to put in new doors / skirting boards aswell and lay a new floor in the living room!

Thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement