Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls in carlow

Options
  • 02-09-2009 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi guys im new to carlow, know a few people but i dont really have my girly mates anymore as i left them in sligo... Basically Im finding it pretty hard to meet people here, i think its prob easier for guys cos they can just join a sports team or something but its harder for girls. So i was just wondering are there any low cost dance classes or anything here aimed at early 20s girls(im 22). I just think itd be nice to find a low cost fun thing for girls in carlow town to meet and make friends and stuff!! any way if this already exists let me know!! anyway, id be happy to hear from anybody in or around carlow town who knows of things to do!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

there's salsa dance class's that take place in the dolmen...well until it close's that is....

you could also check out the VEC and see what night class's they have....they do things like colour me beautiful, dance and other girly things through out the county. they also do specific womens class's

and maybe contact carlow womens network and see what they have on offer

Or you could become the cheer leader for the lads who play 5 a side once a week:p

other then that i have no idea's it even upsets me i gave you the above ones given that i am a fella :o

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

i seen dancing posters out side saints and sinners for Monday nights they remove the pool table and dance away them selves,,,in case you dont know thats the pub beside Cafe roma in tullow street

Advertisement