Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nestle 'Crunch'

Options
  • 03-09-2009 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

Yep, you remember this bar, right? Im living in York now (home of Nestle... ...) and I've seen these big bars in the shops! I even bought one and it takes as good as it did all of those years ago! If any of you are feeling wistful, I will gladly post back a full-size Crunch bar to you!

... ...Seriously, just PM me with your address or whatever. This is arguably the tastiest bar ever.

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

theyre still on sale here! i remember them being scarce for a while but theyve been widely available for ages now, man theyre tasty :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

It's one of those bars I never buy but whenever I taste I remember I should buy. But yeah they're definitely still around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

Gf informs me the white ones are the best ;) Can't be got here unfortunatly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Yeah we have the Nestlé Crunch here, blue cover... about_crunch_bar_426x237new.png

Not sure about the larger ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Hmmm, yeh, I just ate one today - Man it tasted good.

andrewie, any birthdays coming up for you and your girlfriend? I happened tio see a 'white-chocolated' version of the Crunch bar today here in a a shop in York. If you want - and I'm serious - I can post you across a few bars. They're only 1 GBP each. Do'nt be gready though... ...I'm only on a PhD student's salary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

White Chocolate crunch is one of those bars that was amazing evertime got one. Used to get one when i was going to the cinema. Was the best treat in the house - although i had to buy it in Crazy Prices at the time and smuggle it in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

matchthis wrote: »
    White Chocolate crunch is one of those bars that was amazing evertime got one. Used to get one when i was going to the cinema. Was the best treat in the house - although i had to buy it in Crazy Prices at the time and smuggle it in :D

...Crazy Prices... ...now why does that sound familiar? WAs that a store? When I read that, it feels like some memory tucked away in the deep caverns of my brain are being activated.

Advertisement