Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

im a newbie

• 03-09-2009 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

well i was told i had a eye for it so after finishing my leaving this year a spent a few euro and went and bought my dslr . i bought a nikon d60 with a few extras im still getting used to the terms and all the jib jab .. i started in july and set up www.mmoorephotos.webs.com to show off my pictures i dont use photoshop cause i dont have a clue how lol

anyway heres a few of my favourites

all advice welcome

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0052-1.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MrcCars

thanks for the warm welcome haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭mick-skyline

ya dont deserve one lol, wheres the pics ya took the other night?? ya not like them??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Marty may I be the first to welcome you to boards.ie!

Nice pics look forward to seeing more as you get used to the camera, where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Another welcome from me.
    Like your pics, especially #1 and #3.

(Just one tiny thing on #1: The horizon seems not straight what distracts)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭mick-skyline

liking number 2 there marty the colours are so crisp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MrcCars

cheers for the welcome .. i guess i wasnt wanted lol ... i didnt notice that in number 3 cheers :D

@ mick .. they were ok but im getting new wheels 2moro (touch wood ) so i will be photo happy during the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ajsp.

Welcome and good job

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Brndn

Welcome along, like no 1 the best. ;)

Advertisement