Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Meteor Bill Pay Plans

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

CRAIG07 wrote: »
    what happens to people on the old plans, im on talk 60. do i have to change i would rather stay on what im already on....

You can stay on your old plan if you want to. No obligations what so ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

i dunno about the rest of you lads but the 50 any network texts are far more useful to me than the 10 minutes of calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭CRAIG07

im the same, i want to stay on talk 60 because all my meteor to meteor texts are free , i sent over 700 texts this month, so it makes sense to stay on what im on. the 60mins of calls is plenty for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Dankoozy wrote: »
    i dunno about the rest of you lads but the 50 any network texts are far more useful to me than the 10 minutes of calls.
    I send so few of those that I just use cabbage.

Calls have also gone up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

I think the whole thing has been a bit of a coup for Meteor. Maybe it's the distraction of the number of new plans etc but normally raising the costs of BPL calls by 50 % would get a network a severe roasting on here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Ah.. Mobile internet again..

Reminds me of the summer of 07 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭cruizer22b

long_b wrote: »
    I think the whole thing has been a bit of a coup for Meteor. Maybe it's the distraction of the number of new plans etc but normally raising the costs of BPL calls by 50 % would get a network a severe roasting on here.

Looks like mine has gone down 50%.

Look at bill pay max. €85 for unlimited calls and txts and 1gb of data :eek:

Or surf pack is €55 for 500 mins and 500 txts and 1gb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Jonathan wrote: »
    I send so few of those that I just use cabbage.

Calls have also gone up.

i could never get the bastard thing to work on meteor.

and the 50 texts will cover me when some fecker decides to port to Ohtue without telling me first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement