Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GO TACTICAL BRAY

• 03-09-2009 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Go by Dart, Go by Bus, Go by Car

Go Tactical

Is now open in Station Road Bray

Opposite Bray Dart Station

We are now the most convenient Airsoft retailer with a great range of all your favourite brands

PLUS

The largest range of Ares Airsoft AEG's and Gas rifles.

Go Now, Go Tactical

(01) 274 5815 www.gotactical.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Go Tactical on the move!

We’re very pleased to see one of our most long-standing retailers, Go Tactical, on the move to a much larger premises right across from the DART station in Bray. The new shop incorporates quite possibly the largest showroom in the country, an automated firing range, and one of the largest range of top-quality airsoft equipment, BDUs, clothing and accessories available in a walk-in store. We’re hearing more and more good things coming from Go Tactical, so watch this space!

from the IAA Web Site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Congrats mate, the store looks A1. Hope to drop in at some stage.
    Wishing you every success in the new store. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Indeed, congratulations Peter and Greg....the place looks amazing.

I'm sure it'll be a huge success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Well done lads. Must pop by later and have a nosey. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

All the best,

Does this mean you;ll be in Wexford soon?

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Best of luck, store looks lovely.

Its like a golf pro shop...with lots of guns :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Shops Great, the shooting range is class! Might have to go down either tomorrow or sat n buy a gun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Was in today, great shop, great selection. Now i just need the money to buy the stuff:D

Best of luck, no doubt i'll be in there a lot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Might head down to you on Saturday, if I get a chance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

Thanks to all of your good wishes.

Great news, we're expecting to sign off artwork for our targets tomorrow and get them into print. All going well we'll have out straight fire range open next week.

You'll be able to test fire your own guns or try out our new stuff.

We've got a great range of Ares AEG's and Gas rifles
    G36, G36C, UMP, Scar with 203, FN 15 SLR, DSR, M60, AW338 and of course last but far from least the CheyTac M200 LRSS.

We also stock all of the old favourites too

Just jump on the Dart, you'll see us when you leave Bray Dart statiom

• Advertisement

IMG00016-20090904-1337.jpg/Users/gregmanahan/Desktop/IMG00016-20090904-1337.jpg

Congrats to Glister again for the great name for our skirmish. The G36C will be presented to him at the site on Sunday or in the shop at another time depending on his availability.

Bookings for Hellfire Wargames can be made here at the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

how much are your pidgeon nets,,, are they the same price as before ??????????

Hi Audie

The pidgeon nets are €45 each.

GM2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

ARE YOU SURE :confused:

Hi Audie

The pidgeon nets are €45

GM2
    ARE YOU SURE :confused:

there are two types of pigeon net JACK PYKE PIGEON NET 3x1.4
    €27 & JACK PYKE PIGEON NET 3 x2.4 €40

http://www.jackpyke.co.uk/index.php?page=0&act=viewCat&catId=55

Golf Mike 2 is working off the old supplier price list, Frank and myself are currently updating the new till systems with the new price lists, this may take a week or two due to the amount of products. sorry for any confusion. sorry greg ill get the new prices done as quick as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Hi Guy's,

I dropped off a G36 for repair a couple of weeks ago, is there any sign of it yet ?

Also am thinking of playing the site this Sunday, when do I need to be booked in by ?

Thanks,
    S

SparkyDNut wrote: »
    Hi Guy's,

I dropped off a G36 for repair a couple of weeks ago, is there any sign of it yet ?

Also am thinking of playing the site this Sunday, when do I need to be booked in by ?

Thanks,
    S

Hi Sparky

I'll check out about your G36 when Frank gets back this afternoon. You can book a place or places for Sunday at the shop or on (01) 274 5815 up until Saturday afternoon.

GM2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Hey, it says on your website that you have to order the M249 slings in. Can you order one in for me please?

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Hey, it says on your website that you have to order the M249 slings in. Can you order one in for me please?

Hi Dread you can order it via the website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Hi Dread you can order it via the website

Will do! I wasn't sure if I had to ask your good selfs first or just go ahead and buy it on the website. Many thanks!

Edit: Another question, what make is the M249 Hop-Up Chamber?
    Also seeing as you seem to sell a good few M249 parts, would you be able to get a ranger grip?

• Advertisement

Will do! I wasn't sure if I had to ask your good selfs first or just go ahead and buy it on the website. Many thanks!

Also seeing as you seem to sell a good few M249 parts, would you be able to get a ranger grip?

Hi again Dread. The M249 that we currently stock is Classic Army and as such so are the parts. We can get a tan or black grip for these SAWs, I'll come back to you with a price as this is not an item that we hold in stock.

We will have less costly 249's coming in October. We'll announce their arrival both here and on our website.

GM2

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Hi Sparky

I'll check out about your G36 when Frank gets back this afternoon. You can book a place or places for Sunday at the shop or on (01) 274 5815 up until Saturday afternoon.

GM2

Howdy, Any word back from Frank ?

Thanks

the m249 hop up chamber is by Classic army, as for the ranger grip we can get it through one of our suppliers but they normaly load the price for shipping. Ill PM you later....

Great news! The targets for our straight fire range will be in on Tues/Wed. You can test fire some of our new guns or zero your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭billy.fish

Please, please let the weather be like it is today tomorrow...just lovely out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Do you have any Ares L85s in stock, and if so how much are they?

Do you have any Ares L85s in stock, and if so how much are they?

Hi General, we only have the L86A2 in stock, Ares were out of stock of the L85 when we purchased our order.

We can order in the L85 if you wish. We also have the Susat sight for the SA80's in stock.

:D:DNew stock arriving tomorrow to include AGM, D-Boys, Galaxy & Jing Gong. all will have to be checked for power and down graded if necessary so will be on the walls in about two weeks. You can pre book from Friday....:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D More great news!!!!:D

OUR STRAIGHT FIRE RANGE IS NOW OPEN

Test fire new guns or zero your own

Jump on the Dart to Bray;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 FF13

Hi guys was in with you's sat afternoon bought a 1911 PD, great gun and just wana let everyone know geat shop and sound staff def worth a visit!! :D Being from wexford its bit of a spin up but once the shop they are opening down here in couple of weeks is open hopefully it'll be as well kitted out as the one in Bray. Great stuff guys keep up the good work!! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement