Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GO TACTICAL BRAY

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

Best of Luck Frank,
    Does this mean you'll actually get to skirmish at all?

Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

jaysus Frank, im shocked!!

although, might mean i get out for a game with you at some stage ;)

best of luck anyway Chief, keep in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Sorry To Hear That Frank, Best of Luck, Airsoft Won't be The Same, on another Note, You'll Be able to get out for a Game Now;)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭AtticRebel

jesus..... thats a shocker right there, won't be the same frank but good luck to ya we'll all miss the monkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭peter ting

Hello,

I bought a Magpul Masada from Frank 3 weeks ago with cash. Unless I receive my gun by tomorrow, I would like my cash back. Is that agreeable with you. I was going to buy one from another shop who had the gun in stock at that time but I went with Frank because he was in Dublin.

I hope you are a decent retailer as I don't want to go down the slippery road with you.

Sincerely,

A customer

• Advertisement

I'm somewhat relieved to say that my plight with the Masada is in the process of resolution. All parties involved are making their best efforts to deliver my Masada and 3 pmags to me as promised ASAP.

I have always believed keeping a customer happy is the secret to a successful bussiness. I serve many customers myself everyday and therefore, delighted to see GoTactical making a great effort to honour their deal.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Due to the volume of requests to keep Go Tactical in bray, we have decided to re-open the shop under the management of Go Tactical Ltd, Out Door and Camping Supplies Ltd T/A Go Tactical Bray are handing over the reins. The refit of the shop will start in the next day or two and should be finished late next week. In the meantime please direct all enquiries to our Wexford store on 053-9126844 or 01-2745815

peter ting wrote: »
    I'm somewhat relieved to say that my plight with the Masada is in the process of resolution. All parties involved are making their best efforts to deliver my Masada and 3 pmags to me as promised ASAP.

I have always believed keeping a customer happy is the secret to a successful bussiness. I serve many customers myself everyday and therefore, delighted to see GoTactical making a great effort to honour their deal.

Thank you.

Just to clarify:

This gun was ordered from the bray shop (Outdoor and camping supplies Ltd T/A Go Tactical Bray) when made aware of peter's issue We (Go Tactical Ltd ) made every effort to resolve the issue. I am glad to say that Peter is once again a happy customer.

Bray shop to re-open on friday the 3rd Dec Call in and see the new look, Still opposit bray Dart station:D

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bigben121

have you got any G&G scar lites , in black thanks

• Advertisement

none in stock at the moment if you want us to get one in for you we could have it be end of next week, let me know

regards Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bigben121

GoTac wrote: »
    none in stock at the moment if you want us to get one in for you we could have it be end of next week, let me know

regards Peter

how much would it be?

Thank you for helping me to chose the Classic Army SA58 Dave and Peter. I absolutely love the gun !! I am going to fit it with a nice MOSFET and it should be a hell of a gun then !

Peter

bigben121 wrote: »
    how much would it be?

PM on the way

peter ting wrote: »
    Thank you for helping me to chose the Classic Army SA58 Dave and Peter. I absolutely love the gun !! I am going to fit it with a nice MOSFET and it should be a hell of a gun then !

Peter

most welcome peter glad we could be of service

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Good to see your back.too many airsoft shops going under lately.
    Not telling you how to run your shop but if you could run deals on BBs and gas and stuff im sure people would make the trip, I know I would. Im in the process of starting a team with Audie Murphy from boards and we will be buying BBs and Gas from a team "Kitty" so it wont just be one or two bottles and we always look out for deals on large volume of BBs and gas.
    Just an idea hope im not crossing any lines.

davidd24 wrote: »
    Good to see your back.too many airsoft shops going under lately.
    Not telling you how to run your shop but if you could run deals on BBs and gas and stuff im sure people would make the trip, I know I would. Im in the process of starting a team with Audie Murphy from boards and we will be buying BBs and Gas from a team "Kitty" so it wont just be one or two bottles and we always look out for deals on large volume of BBs and gas.
    Just an idea hope im not crossing any lines.

not at all david, we have a discount system in place for teams and large orders and with our own brand bbs, batteries & other products on the way we will be able to offer better discounts to all, drop in next week and ill see what we can do for you

• Registered Users Posts: 49 SBDDub

So are you reopening tomorrow, despite the weather?

sorry posted on facebook then the bty went on the laptop, re-launch put back till Wednesday weather dependant.

bray shop open tomorow from 12am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

GoTac wrote: »
    bray shop open tomorow from 12am

Can't make it @ midnight, could probably make it for noon though. :D

Ok 12pm then, I was getting a bit excited:D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭AtticRebel

which day is it?

Today

• Registered Users Posts: 49 SBDDub

What time are you open till today?

open till 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave1911

Any tea going 'round up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Jules.Winnfield

whats the craic lads? do ya still have an affiliation with Redwolf or is that gone?

I looking to get a price and delievery estimate on a TM FN Five-seveN with 2 extra mags.

Cheers,

Jules

please use the Go Tactical Wexford Thread

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055724984

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement