Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calculon that bastard

• 03-09-2009 1:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,975 ✭✭✭✭

"I'd like to thank the academy, my agent, and most of all - my Operating system: Windows Vista! For everything it- ;28584ytt#%^$&(^&$@Y&9t9ybbzzzzooooo SYSTEM ERROR"

Thats what Calculon says near the end of Into the Wild Green Yonder on the DVD.

Except it just aired on Television and now he says Windows 7.

bah! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Ya Calculon's a whore, I saw this in Harvey Normans a few weeks ago:
    dsc00016jpk.jpg
    Sellout!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Calculon used to be cool.
    Morbo is where it's at
    top.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The computer name on my main PC is Calculon :D