Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astral Travel

• 03-09-2009 3:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

ok i have been wondering about this topic for about a week or 2 now and am curious if anyone out there has had experiences with it or even a practitioner on a regular basis?
    hope this is the right forum hard to find another more suitable for this topic.

some things im interested in knowing:

is it real as in,is there any evidence or proof or even a good possibility it is real?

or is it just dreaming in a very detailed way.

i watched a program just a short one on it and they mention doing it with friends and meeting up on the astral plains etc.
    if this is the case then surely someone has done an experiment like tell your friend to astral travel to you in there dreams and tell you what colour ball you put on the table for example.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭goldenwonder

that sounds mad
    let me know if that works, sounds dodgy but if it did... blow your mind!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I listened into a conversation between Putins aides, there were two of them in a room talking about how he's involved in selling weapons to dictators and international criminals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Torakx wrote: »
    ok i have been wondering about this topic for about a week or 2 now and am curious if anyone out there has had experiences with it or even a practitioner on a regular basis?

is it real as in,is there any evidence or proof or even a good possibility it is real?

i watched a program just a short one on it and they mention doing it with friends and meeting up on the astral plains etc.
    if this is the case then surely someone has done an experiment like tell your friend to astral travel to you in there dreams and tell you what colour ball you put on the table for example.

PM'd you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Torakx wrote: »

This is a fascinating one - something I've been interested in for ages & plenty of websites out there, but a lot of 'cultish' stuff....

anyone else tried it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭emmetcummins

Have you ever heard of I-doser. It (supposedly) uses binaural waves to influence feelings etc. and there are a few "doses" that induces astral travel (this isn't an affiliate link) http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=81&products_id=206 and http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=81&products_id=241 .
    You should try it out if you're willing to lie down for 30 mins with a weird noise playing. You can get 7 free doses if you join but I got them the old fashioned way, which I suggest you do.
    Good ole' rapidshare. If you want it I can try and find it for you. Have a look at the forum's for testimonials nd stuff and also type I-doser in your fave search engine.

I heard that the "Hand of God" and "Hades Gates" are supposed to be mind blowing but I've never sed it. I've only used a few. Quick Happy worked on me and so did "Insomniac". You have to be open to it and believe it's going to work. There's a full guide on how to make it most effective in their forums. There are also loads of "drug doses" like Marijuana,Hash,Peyote etc.

There's no harm in giving it a go

• Advertisement
Advertisement