Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OscarBravo - You're... Busy...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Who actually has a kettle of fish ?

I've never seen one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Overheal wrote: »
    You really were not listening then.

Actually i did read it. It was still intended for people to actually play the games tho to actually get the unlocks, that what you appear to be missing.

I'm not making any comment on whether the new system is better or worse, i'm simply saying that what you did was not how it was intended to be played, and gave you whatever advantage over people who were playing the game properly.
    Overheal wrote: »
    This was not some program or hack to mathamagically unlock the Achievements. Those are another kettle of fish altogether.

Just because you didnt find a bug in the code or change the code, doesnt mean its ok. I would describe what you did as an exploit.

Advertisement