Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q: Mobile with superb camera?

• 03-09-2009 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi! I was thinking of getting a phone and a pocket size digital camera, so I thought why not get both devices in the same packaging. Can anybody recommend a mobile with a good built in camera? I am not talking about something that'll just "do", but a cell with a reasonably good camera which I'll be able to use as my primary picture taking device. So I'd kinda like it to have lots of functions, comparable to any other pocket camera, etc. Any recommendations? Could you please give the spec if you know it, and the price range. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Samsung M8910 Pixon12

Nokia N86 8MP

Samsung i8910 Omnia HD

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Davy has good recommendations there but realistically an average compact will beat them for picture taking everytime.Id take a look at them and see if the quality is good enough for you though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭HappyHarry

It's just not physically possible to put a superb camera on a pocketable phone, and is unlikely to be possible in the near future.

Good quality photography require a large lense and sensor (I mean large in physical dimensions not MegaPixels)

While phone cameras have greatly improved over recent years, they are no match for a cheap compact digital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭click4444

This should help you pick the best mobile with the best built in camera.

http://www.lge.com/products/model/detail/kc910.jhtml

Advertisement