Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needle clean up

• 03-09-2009 8:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

Theres a back street near my work that is covered in needles and drug paraphernalia..

Its near a primary school and a gym that kids use for football during the day..

Who should i contact to go clean it up? its pritty bad..

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Environmental section of your local council.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭afatbollix

http://www.dublincity.ie/WaterWasteEnvironment/Waste/Litter/Pages/ReportPollutionLitter.aspx

do you mean this or just ring the coco and they should send someone out? any idea of teh number for dublin coco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

More than likely it's one of the city council workers thats disposing of his used needles in the alleyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There's a nice littel shooting galery just round the corner from the czech inn on the way to christchurch..needles everywhere and a two minute walk from the tourist trap of temple bar.
    I'm sick of looking at junkies around the place too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

afatbollix wrote: »
    Who should i contact to go clean it up? its pritty bad..

You could also try dropping an email to one of the local councillors, anything involving children's safety is something they like to jump all over as it's something for them to put in those newsletters they put out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement