Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else having problems getting through to Meteor Credit Control?

• 03-09-2009 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Have been trying solidly for the last day and all this morning.

It takes about 15 minutes of listening to U2 on rotation (I'm starting to twitch when I hear the music) and then it switches to the phone ringing. I've stayed on the line for about 5 minutes of the phone ringing and then just given up.

Has anyone managed to get through?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Have you been given a direct number to call credit control or something? I'd have thought they were an internal dept you'd have to go through customer care to get through?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭ablelocks

my wife has been trying to get thru for the last few days with no joy. There's a problem with her last bill - she's on the talk 300 + free evening and landline calls and yet they've charged her for all calls from the 22nd Aug. Was it around then that they migrated to a new system?

Advertisement