Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pure Mule on Tubridy Show: September 3rd 2009

• 03-09-2009 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

What a great interview this could have been if it hadnt been spoiled by Tubridy himself. He kept interrupting guests trying to be funny and why oh why did they read out sooooo many texts. Know as little about the actors as I did before the interview.

Did they mention Tom Murphy at all, I missed the start of it. Very sad what happened to him. He was great in Pure Mule.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

I had to turn it off. I'm still angry after yesterday's interview with Lord Mountbatten's grandson. Blundering in with his supposedly hardnosed "Who survived?" as the man recalled the final moments of his brother and grandfather's lives. Sounded more interested in his father's career as a producer. And for all Ryan's supposed 'intelligence' he still sounds like a verbally incontinent fool when you hear him talk to genuinely articulate people like Tim Knatchbull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

I agree, he made a hames of the Mountbatten interview. It seems to have completely passed the powers at be in RTE by, that, their new host of The Late Late Show is not very good at interviewing people. His very limited vocabulary doesn't help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

What a great interview this could have been if it hadnt been spoiled by Tubridy himself. He kept interrupting guests trying to be funny and why oh why did they read out sooooo many texts. Know as little about the actors as I did before the interview.

Did they mention Tom Murphy at all, I missed the start of it. Very sad what happened to him. He was great in Pure Mule.

yes they did mention Tom Murphy and yes he made a bit of a bollix out of the interview with Tim Knatchbull.

Didn't hang right for me anyway,always was a little off centre if you understand my meaning.

Advertisement