Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Network Password?

• 03-09-2009 10:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to log into my account on the UL website under Current Students. I've managed to log into my student mail account grand and have changed the password of that. Specifically I was trying to login to the SULIS part of the website, entered my ID number but don't know what the password is. Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Have you tried 0000 or your date of birth?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

ergonomics wrote: »
    Have you tried 0000 or your date of birth?

Yep. Both of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

The password is the same as your email account password

Thanks. Didn't realise if I changed my e-mail it would change the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Your password is 9999 by default, then you will be asked to change it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Shaner88

Yeah, ur password for emails etc is based on an Active Directory, so once you change it for one function, i.e. loggin onto a PC, it is automatically changed for all others, i.e. email.
    AFAIK All your passwords for UL are the same, as all the programs use the Active Directory, with the exception of the SI Portal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

only thing I can access is the email. the other stuff I can't even with all the suggested passwords above.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

I can access everything but the SI portal, 9999 and 0000 not working as password. Do we have to wait for Week 1?

Yeah I can access the online student records page but when I try to go to SULIS or the 'Change network password page' I can't get in. I might just go to one of the labs on Tuesday or Thursday and they might help me or it might work next week considering that's when everything starts properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

Same for me,I can access my e-mail but I can't get into the student portal,all will be sorted next week no doubt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Drop into the library helpdesk during the day and ask them. Your Orientation guide should have shown you where that is but in case they didn't, it's the little desk on the ground floor of the library in the computer area, next to the little room where the printers are.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

Got mine sorted today,I sent an e-mail off to saa@ul.ie telling them what the problem was

Advertisement