Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Verichip implant depicted in tasteless YES campaign promotional video.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

[please note that this is a different thread to the one created by Netron. This is conspiracy theory discussion pertaining to the motives of the 'yes' campaign in highlighting RFID tech. rather than the placement of the thread itself ]

Here you go RTDH. You need to copy the part of the address after the first = sign either until the end of the url or until the & symbol depending on what comes first

e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD0HFju8qd8&eurl=http://www.politics.ie/lisbon-treaty/98790-generation-yes-promiscuity-promotion.html&feature=player_embedded

@mods: Perhaps a sticky?

It's been suggested that the editor is secretly a 'no' man. Whatever the case may be the inclusion is fairly odd.

Then again there could be a perfectly logical explanation. Can someone explain how it's conducive to their campaign or is it something that's been gradually introduced to the public conscience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

is that a joke just checked it out. thats awful mate. god they better not try bring that in

thats what we are signing ourselves up for if we vote yes to lisbon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

A promiscuous tasteless YES campaign video from "Generation Yes" depicts a horrifying caption of a verichip implant 55 seconds into the video.

How is it horrifying? Dude is just holding a piece of technology. What I thought was awful were

a) the t-shirts "I only kiss boys who vote yes". What ****ing decade are we in?

b) the picture you posted. Another emotionally exploitative picture of a child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

cable842 wrote: »
    is that a joke just checked it out. thats awful mate. god they better not try bring that in

thats what we are signing ourselves up for if we vote yes to lisbon

*facepalm*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

A promiscuous tasteless YES campaign video from "Generation Yes" depicts a horrifying caption of a verichip implant 55 seconds into the video.

I think if you actually watch it, the chip is part of a slideshow thats being presented. Looks more like that part of the slideshow is dispelling myths about the Lisbon treaty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I think if you actually watch it, the chip is part of a slideshow thats being presented. Looks more like that part of the slideshow is dispelling myths about the Lisbon treaty.
    It may look synical to some but just read the follow up comments on their UTube and a don't see it this way.

There is a lot of fear and suspicion over this video and it looks as if it could be another own goal for the group. This will no doubt hit the international CT sites :)

The background music is cool, its called "Clubbed to Death", it is the theme track for the Matrix movie It is in nearly every you tube video to do with Freemasons or the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

Are they having a f*****g laugh? Even if it's true I cant see people accepting it. The idiots will of course, but common sense will prevail.

I hope.

It might all tie in with the swine flu too (had to get it in there somewhere).

Microchip implants ready for use with swine flu vaccine

"A Florida-based company that boasts selling the world's first and only federally approved radio microchip for implanting in humans is now turning its development branch toward "emergency preparedness," hoping to produce an implant that can automatically detect in its host's bloodstream the presence of swine flu or other viruses deemed a "bio-threat."

http://theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=464%3Amicrochip-implants-ready-for-use-with-swine-flu-vaccine&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

well that generation yes video appeared in the euro forum and was immediatly locked and moved to here.
    Its not a conspiracy and doesnt belong here.

for some reason the thread was then locked here, as of yet nothing has happened over in a thread i created in the help desk.

This video should be discussed in the euro froum, not here. An explaination is warranted from the generation yes/pro treaty members
    on this site.

Why did the pro treaty generation yes have a image of a biochip appear in there OWN promotional video!!

skelliser wrote: »
    well that generation yes video appeared in the euro forum and was immediatly locked and moved to here.
    Its not a conspiracy and doesnt belong here.

for some reason the thread was then locked here, as of yet nothing has happened over in a thread i created in the help desk.

This video should be discussed in the euro froum, not here. An explaination is warranted from the generation yes/pro treaty members
    on this site.

Why did the pro treaty generation yes have a image of a biochip appear in there OWN promotional video!!

That would be due to the Rockefeller foundation purchasing boards.ie last year. Same carry on in other forums. Green issues is a disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

rockefella bought boards.ie ? I didnt know that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

cable842 wrote: »
    rockefella bought boards.ie ? I didnt know that

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61931755&postcount=6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

samson09 wrote: »
    That would be due to the Rockefeller foundation purchasing boards.ie last year. Same carry on in other forums. Green issues is a disaster.
    I suppose it's pointless to ask for proof of this? You know I can easily say you're an NWO shill and that I've loads of evidence that I can't show for fear of endangering my life. It doesnt' make it true, does it?

Seriously, skelliser, the admins don't spend 24/7 on this site. Give them time to respond. And the way the threads were phrased is making them out to be sinister when in reality, you don't understand the context at all. Blast off an email to those who created the video and ask what they mean. As said above it does look like it's part of their slide show which is about the lies spread by the No side during the first campaign.

But jumping to conclusions and making baseless accusations is ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

well to me and a few posters here and on p.ie it certainly looks completly out of context with the rest of the video.
    I do think that its a major faux pas on there behalf.

Sorry but i get impateint sometimes, i will of course wait for the mods decisions

humanji wrote: »
    I suppose it's pointless to ask for proof of this? You know I can easily say you're an NWO shill and that I've loads of evidence that I can't show for fear of endangering my life. It doesnt' make it true, does it?

Are you having a larf humanji?!

skelliser wrote: »
    well to me and a few posters here and on p.ie it certainly looks completly out of context with the rest of the video.
    I do think that its a major faux pas on there behalf.

I see what you mean. But in fairness, the entire video is badly put together. When I first saw it, I assumed it was someone who had something against the group taking the piss. No two shots in it gel together well at all.

Are you? I mean, if the Rockefeller foundation are out to silence you, why haven't you posts here been removed? Why has you account not been deleted? Why is the video still there? And when did the Rockefeller foundation buy out Boards?

:)

I'm lost. Are we talking about a Rockefella or a Rockfeller foundation? Was this put forward in gest and it's gone over humanji's head or is it a serious claim?

:)

I'm lost. Are we talking about a Rockefella or a Rockfeller foundation? Was this put forward in gest and it's gone over humanji's head or is a serious claim?

Just a joke. Didnt think anyone would take it seriously!

Just a joke. Didnt think anyone would take it seriously!

I took it as a joke. A fairly funny one at that. Actually humanji is a post cryogenic William Rockefeller. :pac:

Back on track and in relation to what skelliser put foward, I didn't realize that the campaigners were actually members of the site. Surely it's as simple as a PM.

@commander: Is that actually the case? i.e. slideshow and unthoughtful editing.

Are you? I mean, if the Rockefeller foundation are out to silence you, why haven't you posts here been removed? Why has you account not been deleted? Why is the video still there? And when did the Rockefeller foundation buy out Boards?

Hand over the shovel William. This is John, your brother speaking. FYI he was just fooling around. ;-)
    I see what you mean. But in fairness, the entire video is badly put together. When I first saw it, I assumed it was someone who had something against the group taking the piss. No two shots in it gel together well at all.

Agreed. Poor editing methinks.

• Advertisement

Lol, ah right. My bad. But it wouldn't be the first time someones made a simliar accusation and been serious. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Lol, ah right. My bad. But it wouldn't be the first time someones made a simliar accusation and been serious. :D

I wanted it to be a joke, but when lot's of boys have cried lots of wolf it's difficult to tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD0HFju8qd8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epolitics%2Eie%2Flisbon%2Dtreaty%2F98790%2Dgeneration%2Dyes%2Dpromiscuity%2Dpromotion%2Ehtml&feature=player_embedded

Maybe there is some truth in those renegade NO campaign posters. :eek:

Rtdh you have no idea how funny I find this coming from you. You are by far the biggest scaremongerer on the whole of boards.ie. And now you're actually complaining about a couple of frames in this rubbish video. Really I'm still laughing.

Maybe you should post this 'truth' from the No campaign posters.

meglome wrote: »
    I wanted it to be a joke, but when lot's of boys have cried lots of wolf it's difficult to tell.

Insinuations and generalizations are hardly fruitful. What are your thoughts on the actual topic? Carelessness or deliberate and if so on what grounds?

Insinuations and generalizations are hardly fruitful.

You're absolutely correct. However most of the CT posting in here fit's into that. I didn't realise they were the only ones that could do it.
    What are your thoughts on the actual topic? Carelessness or deliberate and if so on what grounds?

It's a rubbish video first off. My feeling is that they are taking the weewee out of the No campaign, given some of the outrageous claims the No campaign have made.

You're absolutely correct. However most of the CT posting in here fit's into that. I didn't realise they were the only ones that could do it.

Let's take a stroll to the feedback thread.
    My feeling is that they are taking the weewee out of the No campaign, given some of the outrageous claims the No campaign have made.

Now thats just cruel. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

You are by far the biggest scaremongerer on the whole of boards.ie.

Attack the post, not the poster.

Infracted.

Let's take a stroll to the feedback thread.

Nah I'm not complaining as such. Just making an observation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

RTDH, just wondering if you would be in favour of any form of microchipping of humans? Criminals? Military? Medical reasons?

• Advertisement
Advertisement