Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would you recken i could get for this?

Options
  • 03-09-2009 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

PC Specs
    MB - M2N-E SLI
    CPU - AMD Athlon X2 5600+ 2.8GHz or 3.08GHZ(Over clocked by 10%)
    CPU HEAT SINK AND FAN - Akasa Evo Blue AK-922(Blue LEDS)
    RAM - 4GB Team DDR2 PC2-6400 Xtreem Dark Series
    G-Card - GTS250 SLI 512MB EXO
    HDD - Sata 80GB
    Drive - DVDRW
    Case - Thermaltake Soprano Midi Tower(Sliver)
    Power - OCZ GAME XSTREAM 700W(Blue LEDS)
    Monitor - GNR 19" DVI/VGA

IF this is not allowed be posted then ill remove it

Sorry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

Are we allowed post/reply to these?

If I were to buy that I would probably put in for around 400 with the screen. Around 300 without it.

Still not sure if I should post this, if I'm not then please go easy with the ban hammer:eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Any of the mods in Tech can say for sure, but off the top of my head as this isn't direct off-thread/off-Adverts dealing and isn't part of a business a rough valuation is permissable as long as it stays nothing more than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yes, it's OK, provided there's no actual sales attempts or advertisement on the thread itself, that would be www.adverts.ie.

As a note, sorry for the utter lack of presence the last few weeks, I've requested to be replaced by Solitaire, but it's just taking quite a while to go through.

Advertisement