Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo parlour in Bayswater London

• 03-09-2009 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me is there a tattoo parlour in/near Bayswater London?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Bayswater is central London so anywhere within Zone 2 would be close enough.

Sadly I can't recommend a tattoo parlour from experience but have heard good things about the guys in Chioko in Camden (I can vouch for their piercers) which is about half an hour from Bayswater.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Not sure of the geography of London so I don't know bayswater but Evil from the needle are very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

evil from the needle are great, that's in camden though, not near bayswater... on the tube it wont take you long to get there, go with the best studio, not the closest one to you perhaps...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Yeah Camden is about 30mins from Bayswater. Assuming that that when you're over the tubes aren't undergoing improvement works (which closes some parts of the network, especially at the weekend) just take the circle line (Yellow) to Kings Cross swap onto the Northern Line (Black) and get off at Camden Town and Evil From The Needle are straight up Camden High Street (turn right out of the station).

The TfL journey planner is your friend:
    http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk
    Slap in the two postcodes and when you want to leave and hey presto.

Advertisement