Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone driving to Electric Picnic?

Options
  • 26-08-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Does anybody know if zhivago are doing a bus to electric picnic or any other bus company in galway going up. I know bus eireann are goin up but thats not till 12 on the friday and a bit to late for my liking. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Citylink. Leaving at 0630.

It's not on their website (or wasn't a few hours ago), but the friendly elves at www.GalwayTransport.info thought it was good enough to share, click on the link on that site for more details.

(mods: no, I didn't pay the OP to ask this question, honest! ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭left_behind

thanks for that getting my tickets tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

bus eireann are aswel, €35 too, id go for citylink though cos bus eireann is leaving at 12 noon from what i know

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppyfields

Thanks for that info. I just got a phone call from my brother saying he had won two tickets and is kindly giving me one. I had been so depressed listening to everyone talk about EP now I can go yipee!

But starting new job on thursday so I was worried how on earth I was going to get there after work on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭left_behind

going with citylink link its a bit early but at least il have a good spot tent up and first couple of cans drank before bus eireann even leaves the depot.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

Thanks for that info. I just got a phone call from my brother saying he had won two tickets and is kindly giving me one. I had been so depressed listening to everyone talk about EP now I can go yipee!

But starting new job on thursday so I was worried how on earth I was going to get there after work on Friday.

any chance hes selling one???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody is driving to EP either on Friday evening or Saturday morning. I really wanted to go early Friday morning but collared into working late.

I'll pay for petrol and provide some good tunes and beer!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 colemantw

Hi folks,

Just wondering if any of ye who are driving from Galway to Electric picnic tomorrow at about 12-1pm would not mind giving myself and my girfriend a lift? We'd of course contribute to the petrol money, keep ye in good company (I hope :), we could chat for at least one minute about the lineup, Mundy...ehh.. Madness and eh.. Bell X1) and guaranteed cling-on free once we get there. Anyway if any of ye are going up around the same time I'd be grateful if you could give us a shout.

Kind regards, Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Hi Tom, might be able to oblige if I am unable to escape work tomorrow. I'll PM you my number.

On the same note, if I do leave tonight and anyone wants a lift down or a lift back on Sunday then PM me asap with your number.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

My lift just fell through.

Anyone going Tonight or tomorrow?

Will chip in for fuel etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

Going that direction tonight from Galway..
    will be going close to Stradbally..
    PM me if interested
    Split fuel costs.
    Room for 2 people.. 3-door 206

Cheers,
    HD.

Going that direction tonight from Galway..
    will be going close to Stradbally..
    PM me if interested
    Split fuel costs.
    Room for 2 people.. 3-door 206

Cheers,
    HD.

heading shortly.. check yer PM if you wanna lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭_ZeeK_

Does anybody know if zhivago are doing a bus to electric picnic or any other bus company in galway going up. I know bus eireann are goin up but thats not till 12 on the friday and a bit to late for my liking. thanks

your name is too apt. :p

enjoy the picnic. . jealous :(

Advertisement