Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 wishes

Options
  • 03-09-2009 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

A guy is sitting in a bar when a big bodybuilder of a man pulls up a stool next to him. The weird thing about this huge man is that he has a tiny head in comparison to the rest of his body. "Can I ask you a question?" asks the first bloke..."You're such a big bloke, how come you have such a small head?"

"Well", says the bodybuilder, "A few days ago I was walking by the river when all of a sudden this beautiful fairy appeared. She offered me 3 wishes. I was really skinny then so I decided my first wish would be to have the body of Arnold Swarzeneggar. Shoom! Suddenly I had bulging biceps and powerful pecs!

Then she asked me what I'd like for my second wish. I looked her up and down and, seeing as she was so beautiful I asked her if could make love to her. She agreed and we spent the next couple of hours enjoying the most passionate s*x I have ever had.

Then both of us collapsed in the grass and lay down together. She asked me what I'd like for my third wish.

I turned to face her and asked, how about a little head?"

Comments

Advertisement