Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good volumising mascara?

• 03-09-2009 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi, I am just wondering if any of you could recommend a good volumising mascara? I have long but pretty thin lashes and would love to thicken them. I have tried various mascaras but am pretty broke and would love a few recommendations before succumbing to advertising!! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

I'd like to hear from people about this too. Been using Maybeline Collassal, the yellow one and getting tired of it. It dries out really fast too (after a month all 3 times) so interested to hear of a good volumising mascara too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Max Factor Masterpiece. I'm fickle with lots of make up items, but not my mascara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Avenuegirl

I like Estee Lauder MagnaScopic. I also have long but thin lashes and this one works best for me. I find that the cheaper mascaras dry out my lashes so I need this one as I tend to wear mascara daily. It's one of the pricier mascaras though so if you're broke it might not be ideal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

I love Benefit Bad Gal mascara really volumising with no clumps.
    At the moment i use the new Maybelinne Collosal mascara it is in the yellow tube, and then a layer of bad gal over that and it gives the best effect.
    Not very convinent carrying around two mascaras but for some reason the work really well together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I use L'oreal Telescopic Mascara and find it quite good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement