Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSA Insurance Appalling Service

Options
  • 03-09-2009 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Everyone,

Can I just say that Royal Sun & Alliance is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is appalling, and they have treated me, a customer, in a terrible way. My car was destroyed when hit by a stolen car whilst parked in my driveway, and as yet I have received half of the money promised by the valuers. My fathers car was also destroyed and he dealt with Quinn, and now has a brand new 09 Nissan Qashqai. My poor little Punto was only worth 2500 and they won't pay. The last straw came whn I voiced my frustration in what must have been the 50th phone call to their offices, and the girl, Sinead, hung up on me.

I am livid and don't know what to do....anyone know an authority I can complain to? NEVER use or recommend this company to anyone, I am disgusted.

Okay, rant over!! x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,680 ✭✭✭Trampas

Irish Insurance Federation (IIF)

The Irish Insurance Federation (IIF) was founded in 1986, and is the representative body for insurance companies in Ireland. The IIF has 63 member companies, which employ almost 15,000 people. To contact the IIF with a query in relation to any insurance company operating in Ireland please contact:

Irish Insurance Federation (IIF),
    Insurance House,
    39 Molesworth St.,
    Dublin 2.
    T: 01 676 1820
    F: 01 676 1943
    E: fed@iif.ie

Click here for their website - www.iif.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have heard the same from a friend. Her car was stolen and crashed. Everything was fine at first, but they seemed to be leading her on her ages.

Luckily i have never had to make a motor claim so makes it hard to know whos good or not when it comes to the crunch!

Advertisement