Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good band for a wedding

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm getting married myself this year so its a headache for me too. There is a band i heard a couple of years ago at a wedding called "never heard of em" and in my very drunken state i thought they were very very good. Brass and co played at my brothers wedding and tbh with the reputation they have and how much they cost i was a bit disapointed i thought they were no better then bottle brothers or avalon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm getting married myself this year so its a headache for me too.

HMMMMMM Waterford boardsies beers at a wedding. Cheers for the invite lad. We will all be there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 musicman100

I hate this attitude. I've encountered many's the selfish groom in my time...they give song lists to DJs that would never be suitable for home listening, nevermind a wedding. But their response is "It's my wedding, I should be able to get played whatever I like"

here's my problem with that...
    1. Everyone else at the wedding will have a **** night and your bride to be will not be happy.
    2. Half way through the night you'll end up regretting your decision as you get tired of you and your two buddies the only one enjoying themselves.
    3. Weddings can be expensive for guests too. Remember, they bought you nice presents, got dressed up, and gave up their day to help you celebrate yours - they deserve to have fun too.
    Couldn't have said it better myself !

Advertisement