Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Enquirer

Options
  • 03-09-2009 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi all

I want to know if I could set up a thread in in after hours called

Boards Enquirer

where everyone can post Funny and Strange news stories from around the world but serious news stories are not allowed ( must have links )

Now the twist to this is that users should not comment on the stories but if they like the storie they can thank the poster.

I would also like to add the Logo in the OP and the rules

I would have liked have a subfolder in AH but there is no option for me in Forum requests for me to start a new thread

Could you tell me if this would be OK

Thanks

Ps Example of the thread is this one from me
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055671146

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

That decision is entirely up to the Mods of that forum.
    Feel free to PM them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It would be up to the forum moderators what threads they allow, so if you're not sure about what kind of thread is allowed, then ask them via PM :)

A thread is not a sub-forum, however. I'm a bit confused as to what exactly you want here - just a thread with these items, or a dedicated sub-forum (like the Cool Vids etc). If it's a sub-forum, then you would need to make a formal request in the Forum's forum

Forum requests in the Forums forum should work fine. Are you sure you're not trying to post in the Forums Approved and Rejected area? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭FACEPALM

I have sent a pm to a mod

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Nobody has sent me a PM but I think that this is something we can accommodate as a sticky in the AH sub forum cool vids and pics and links. We have a number of threads and I'd be happy to take this on there.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=838

Advertisement