Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best tattooist for a pink peony flower?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I've just been told she would consider a Dublin tattooist as well, but the preference is to get it done in London.

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

If she's willing to travel between dublin and london would she not consider somewhere else in ireland and england?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

If she's willing to travel between dublin and london would she not consider somewhere else in ireland and england?

Actually she's just told me she would consider anywhere in Europe, so long as it's near an airport or train line (she doesn't drive).

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

Phil Kyle from Magnum Opus does absolutely gorgeous flowers.

Based in Brighton. Believe he has quite a long waiting list - I can't get into his gallery atm because I'm at work...so I don't know if the pics actually reflect the quality of his work...am also in a rush so not sure if that even makes sense!

Saw some work he did - I can't remember the name of the girl on IAM - he did her kneecaps and under her arms with bright, colourful flowers - they were fab. (Sorry - I know that's not at all helpful...no details and all that! :p) However - they may well be on his gallery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

As its not a big piece or a speciality style I don't see the point in travelling abroad when you'll get a great tattoo herer, if it were a portrait or some such I would say go abroad but not for a flower, anyway, I'll recommend Jani in Prime tattoo and the guys in Art Tattoo (as the examples given look quite asian) if she's set on travelling, search myspace or google for Kamil (london), Frith Street tattoo (Soho, London), Fontinha, (Portugal) , or Dimitri HK (France). Hope thats of help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement