Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Political Parties

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

ANTIFA! wrote: »
    jesus dont say that over on politics.ie ;) a few of them seem to have a complex about the term.

Go on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I wouldn't waste my time reading Politics.ie, your brain will actually melt. Too many smalltime party hacks.

Ha, I used to be on a fair bit, don't really browse anymore as it went a bit off the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 755 ✭✭✭optocynic

irish_bob wrote: »
    i like stereotypes as much as the next person but come on , show some imagination

In the world of craven politics (Poly-Thicks!!) sterotypes are called demographics!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

I've got a description: All Irish parties = lacklustre at best, criminal at worst.

• Advertisement

I know quite a few Shinners (voters and supporters) and none are racist. A few of them are new Irish as well so they;d hardly be in a party with a racist voting base.

In fairness, I guess many of the Shinner voting community never really had to worry about jobs being taken by those forrinners...

I must say, I know a few of them with some pretty offensive opinions about the British. Now, not sure if that makes them racist but...

In fairness, I guess many of the Shinner voting community never really had to worry about jobs being taken by those forrinners...

I must say, I know a few of them with some pretty offensive opinions about the British. Now, not sure if that makes them racist but...

IIRC, around 5% of working class people vote for the Shinners compared to 1% of middle class people. (They have a fairly big voting base in Dublin city for example.

Shinners voting blocks are probably the some of the ones most likely to be affected.

Advertisement