Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prospect Park, Ballymoney, Co Wexford

Options
  • 03-09-2009 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

Has anyone any information on the named mobile home park? Looking to Buy a mobile there and am just wondering how well it's kept? Are there many activities for kids and what are the owners like to deal with?

Any info would be great

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

Hi EV7, I know Prospect Park and it's one of the nicer parks down that way.
    Last time i was there (few years ago now) they had the outdoor pool and a fairly decent games room for the kids. It's located about 15 min walk to the beach.
    The nicest park in that area is Tara Glen, followed by Tara Meadows and then Prospect. There's also Warren Park on the Ballymoney beach road and then Tara Cove is just beside the Orphan Girl Pub.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EV7

Guideanna,

Thanks for that - and for the names of other parks - its a great help.

Ev7

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Used to have a mobile down there. Haven't been down in years but last I was there it had:

2 pools - main & shallow kids pool
    Couple of football pitches
    Tennis courts
    larg playground
    Converted barn for pool /badminton etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

how much fees per year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EV7

Just enquired recently and fees are E3,100 per year, only draw back is they only accept new mobiles on site and you can only buy from "Smyth Leisure" their agents. They have it all sown up but to be honest the way things are going people aren't gonna afford new mobiles any longer and I reckon they'll have to have a re- think and be grateful to get the yearly rent!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement