Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Duathlon in Kenmare...

• 03-09-2009 1:33pm

...the Humpty Dumpty Duathlon.

http://www.thehumptydumpty.com/

24th Oct, 40km cycle, 6km run.

Not sure who organising it, can't see anything about it on Kenmare Triathlon site.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Bambaata

strange to start on the bike?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

very true bam, it could indeed be very humpty dumpty if there are significant bikes starting together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭MCOS

And I suppose mass start but ...eh no drafting allowed :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭pmcd22

How was this last year? strange alright setup with the cycle first. I guess there was a lot of draughting.

Trying to get the race route figured out, not clear on direction. my result on dailymile is giving me 60km. Can anyone draw an outline of the course. Well really just want to know where the next turn is on the R568.

humpty_dumpty_map.JPGThis is what i am getting. 60km. can some1 tell me where im going wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

pmcd22 wrote: »
    This is what i am getting. 60km. can some1 tell me where im going wrong?

They're not going all the way to Sneem, but turning for Blackwater (getting onto the Kenmare road at Lackeen)

Thanks for the response. i can make out the route now.

Advertisement