Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relocating to Mumbai India

Options
  • 03-09-2009 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am a mature woman (50) wanting to relocate to Mumbai India from Ireland and wondering if anyone out there would be interested in doing the same??

I lived and worked in Bangalore from 2005-2008 so very familiar with the culture. I am a Management Consultant and travelled extensively across the sub continent for the company I worked for. I had a very good expat package which was great.

This time I want to live in M'bai and I'm not sure if I want to continue in the same business. I have decided to just go and start looking for work and a place to live. I have family commitments which are delaying my departure....I was hoping to go this month but that's unlikely now.

I'm just putting out feelers to see if there's anyone else interested in doing this or something similar. It would be great to share the experience with the right person. I'm quite independent and know my way around. I'm not that familiar with M'bai itself but that doesn't present a problem for me. looking for an adventurous soul!!

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this so would be very grateful for any advice on more appropriate places.

Advertisement