Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes Voters - Is there any reason you will accept to to vote no

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Keewee6

if it was truly democratic it should be revoted that all other countries agree with ireland "guarentees"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Keewee6 wrote: »
    if it was truly democratic it should be revoted that all other countries agree with ireland "guarentees"

They do agree with them, they all signed the document.

marco_polo wrote: »
    They do agree with them, they all signed the document.

we still voted no

so will read and vote no
    or just vote no

btw i will vote

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

it was rejected already

It was rejected by 25% of the electorate. Before we got our legal guarantees and in this great country where voting more than once on a referendum is pretty much a given not to mention perfectly within the rules.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

it was rejected already

To get a bit more context may I ask how you voted the last time and your main reasons for voting no?

• Advertisement

we still voted no

so will read and vote no
    or just vote no

btw i will vote

What is the point of you reading it then?
    In fact What is the point of this thread?

ok thanks for all your help ill just for no

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

we still voted no

so will read and vote no
    or just vote no

btw i will vote

This reminds me of the conspiracy theory's forum. "I believe x to be true". Why? "I just do".

rinse and repeat

ah well

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'm closing this. It could have been an interesting thread, but it seems the thread starter isn't actually interested in discussing the topic.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement