Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

busssssss

Options
  • 03-09-2009 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anyone any idea how i would make my way from ucd belfield to busaras?

times/bus numbers would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NU8

Anyone any idea how i would make my way from ucd belfield to busaras?

times/bus numbers would be appreciated

Walk to O'Connell Street then take the 10 or the 46a. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any off the top of my head. Try the Dublin Bus website.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

easiest and most frequent is the 10 walk up abbey street(follow the luas track from outside busaras left) when you get to o connell street turn right and outside budget travel there is a 10 busstop wait there and it wont be longer then 20 min and ucd is the last stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Get the 10 or the 46A from UCD into the city centre. Both are fairly frequent. The 10 leaves from the main terminus near the engineering building, and the 46A stops outside the main gate on the Stillorgan Road (N11).

Get off on either Westmoreland Street or O'Connell Street. (I've not got the bus for years, but I think the 46A stops at the very top of O'Connell Street, opposite the Gresham, so you're better off getting off earlier, or else your walk will be longer).

If you end up on Westmoreland Street, cross O'Connell Bridge and walk down the quays until you get to Liberty Hall. Then turn left towards Abbey Street Lower and Busaras is visible a few hundred yards away.

If you get the 10 to O'Connell Street, cross over and walk straight down Abbey Street (where the Luas runs) and you'll eventually get to Busaras.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

It says something somewhere (student guide, i think) about a free shuttle bus from UCD to Busarus at 4.15 and 4.30 but no-one in Busarus knows about it.
    Anyone know anything about this?

Advertisement