Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OD and TAN Paint Jobs on a Pistol

Options
  • 03-09-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone

Seeing a lot of pics of 2 tone Glocks and USP's (Lower gun below slide painted or coloured)
    Is it possible to paint a pistol like this?, anyone had any success?
    Any Tips?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

mcshape wrote: »
    Hey everyone

Seeing a lot of pics of 2 tone Glocks and USP's (Lower gun below slide painted or coloured)
    Is it possible to paint a pistol like this?, anyone had any success?
    Any Tips?

Thanks in advance

You can buy coloured frames for a Glock on ehobby: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/pistol-silde-barrel-body/for-ksc/index.html

It would be possible to paint it too but a bit more complicated than an aeg I'd imagine. Some of the guys here are skilled at paintjobs, Defenderdude and Masada would be good for info on the paint front.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

if its a G17 or 18c your looking into you can buy the lower frame on ehobby for 22 quid delivered., they come in tan, od and black and have full trades on too., :)

edit: blay just beat me to it., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Blay wrote: »
    You can buy coloured frames for a Glock on ehobby: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/pistol-silde-barrel-body/for-ksc/index.html

It would be possible to paint it too but a bit more complicated than an aeg I'd imagine. Some of the guys here are skilled at paintjobs, Defenderdude and Masada would be good for info on the paint front.

Thanks for that!, Now if only i could beat the web filter in work and have a look!! :D
    Masada wrote: »
    if its a G17 or 18c your looking into you can buy the lower frame on ehobby for 22 quid delivered., they come in tan, od and black and have full trades on too., :)

edit: blay just beat me to it., :)

Thanks masada, But that being for a KSC will it work with a KWA?
    Or are they the same??? So much rebranding!!! :D

Also, Is that a toughie to bring in now with customs with the new import laws?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Thanks for that!, Now if only i could beat the web filter in work and have a look!! :D

Here ya go:) also comes in tan

pro-lf-kscg17-od_1_mark.jpg

Droooooool....... Guuuuuccccciiiiii

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yep KWA and KSC are the same crowd., :)

Thanks Guys!

Just ordered the Tan version!
    TAN FOR THE WIN!!!! :D

You know what the next question is gonna be dont ya richie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Thanks masada, But that being for a KSC will it work with a KWA?
    Or are they the same??? So much rebranding!!! :D

Also, Is that a toughie to bring in now with customs with the new import laws?

if you go to www.clearlydrunk.com and put in the website you want to see in the bar at the bottom of the page you can get past the web filter

if you go to www.clearlydrunk.com and put in the website you want to see in the bar at the bottom of the page you can get past the web filter

Nope Clearlydrunk is banned too!
    Wise they are!

Job Done, Massive Gucci exercise, Tan frame and tru-dot tritium sights!
    I have to say, I would not reccomend anyone get that frame on ehobby asia, its was so badly molded i spent the last 2 weeks drilling and filing etc etc, When i got on to them about it they asked me to post it back for examination ROTFL!!!

Anyway, here is the finished product

glocktan.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement