Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facial moisturiser

• 03-09-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I have normal to dry skin and need a new facial moisturiser. I'm currently using a hydrating moisturiser as I'm in my early 20's, Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation, but I don't think its great as my skin feels the same whether or not I use it. I havn't had much great advice from beauticians in chemists/dept stores etc so thought I'd post a thread here to get all your advice and tips. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭graflynn

I have dry skin too. I went back to the old Pond's Dry Skin Cream - I think it's the blue one. It's not that easy to find here; I got my jar in the states. It does not have an SP factor though.

Sometimes clinique do free skin tests and recommend products. Once you get the name of the product you can hunt for it at a bargain price online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

I find Simple Daily Radiance SPF10 Moisturiser quite good. It feels nice and light on the skin and doesn't cost too much (around ten euro).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

I suffer bad dry skin on my face in winter and find Eurecin excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jenniwenni

At the moment I'm using La Roche Possay hydraphase, it's really good and not too expensive. I always seem to go back to Olay total effects though, I just don't like the bottle it comes in.

Advertisement