Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Good day today, nobody complaining about hits etc, also that sniper hunt game was great, quite eerie in the forest:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

Blay wrote: »
    Good day today, nobody complaining about hits etc, also that sniper hunt game was great, quite eerie in the forest:)

Thanks Blay

I was only there for the 1st couple of games but it looked like everyone was playing in good spirit and enjoying themselves. Great weather and great games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Yep completely agree great days gaming, love the hide and seek game in the forest, and also the funniest game of my life in the village, a good solid 5 mins of nothing but laughing!!

all in all cheers to everyone involved for another top-notch day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

I'm really glad to hear this :D

As i said before the site is great fun . the games get very frantic

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Happydays

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

just my two cents worth,just spotted this now.

i was very surprised to here the negatives about hellfire ,as daz said we are regulars and the main thing that draws us back to the site is the way the games are turned around quickly. and the way the marshals let the games flow quickly , and punished offenders accordingly.

im sure the guys have the chrono issue sorted ,
    granted it is a very important peice of kit , but hey kit lets you down just at the wrong time.
    i and our team will most certainly be playing there regular.
    keep up the good work lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

Rat squad wrote: »
    just my two cents worth,just spotted this now.

i was very surprised to here the negatives about hellfire ,as daz said we are regulars and the main thing that draws us back to the site is the way the games are turned around quickly. and the way the marshals let the games flow quickly , and punished offenders accordingly.

im sure the guys have the chrono issue sorted ,
    granted it is a very important peice of kit , but hey kit lets you down just at the wrong time.
    i and our team will most certainly be playing there regular.
    keep up the good work lads.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Look no one is perfect, there have been problems and the majority of the criticisms have been offered in good faith.

I have spoken to Peter and we will be keeping a much closer eye on things up there, even though I am not really involved in the site.

We have also taken the following remedial actions with immediate effect.

We have ordered the same Skan chrono that the IAA have very kindly loaned us, so that is nipped in the bud. We will endeavour to have the appropriate number of Marshals to cover both the active games and to take people to and from the safe area during the games.

I have also engaged with the Marshals to ensure their full and active participation in the games as they are running. They have assured me that this will be the case.

We would also ask those playing to speak to us on the day if they have issues so that we can address them going forward.

I want this site to return to what has been an excellent record and a great fun place to play.

Again I would like to thank those who have supported the site and those who have offered constructive criticism no matter how uncomfortable that may be for those who run the site.

Let's look forward to a great summer!

GM2

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Wow, take a week or two off and it all goes to Hell, Thanks to everyone for there comments and experiences with Hellfire, all points and concerns taken on board, Ill do my best to sort the issues out when I get back to work next Monday. All comments welcome good or bad, it's the player that makes a good site. Thanks to Golf Mike II for stepping in, in my absence.
    And thanks to the IAA for the loan of the crono.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Congrats as well on the new nipper :)

Thanks, He was born with a crew cut and sig 226 in hand:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭dave762

hi guys

whats the age limit for the site

dave762 wrote: »
    hi guys

whats the age limit for the site

the age limit on site is 13 years old

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

is there games on sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭GoTac II

Gatling wrote: »
    is there games on sunday

we are gaming on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

Can't wait! On a side note clocks go forward an hour tonite! Don't want to show up an hour early with no one else there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Adrenalin

awh that was some days gaming.
    Thanks lads.

Great days gaming thanks lads.

Great days gaming had by all today and the sun to boot

Hell yeah. i say it was one of the best days gaming i have had.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

I didn't play :confused: but got some great footage and games seemed well run and marshaled. Fair play to all that played...no non-hit takers...great weather to boot.

Please Rate,Comment and Subscribe...lots more coming ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPdN8cifkFw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

RATS in hellfire this sunday :D

I'll bring the camera so and take some footage ;)

good man gerry ;)

Ah man those are unreal. I like the shots of me. haha

Any plans for evening games now that the days are starting to get longer?

The RATS have booked them selves in this Sunday and are looking for a team to challenge them (any takers) mistery prize to the winning team:eek:

GoTac wrote: »
    The RATS have booked them selves in this Sunday and are looking for a team to challenge them (any takers) mistery prize to the winning team:eek:

:D:D

any plans for a couple of milsims events up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

ah sheeeet, dont have a good time without me:P
    bullin i cant make it this sun.
    i fukkin hate gardening:mad:

• Advertisement

we'll tell ye it was brutal just to keep you happy :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement