Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

This is the last video for a week or two as I am away for a short Hol! The next set of vids will be from another venue.

Hope you have enjoyed them so far!

Regards

Oddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42knfAb2a0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

another quality video Gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Loved the video :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

Whats the numbers like for the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭GoTac II

Whats the numbers like for the weekend

we are looking at probably 15 to 20 for tomorrow. give me a shout in the shop later for final number... normally guys book in around 5 to 7 on saturday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

Cheers lads great days gaming today.....:D.... look forward to another weekend in the near future

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

RATS ARE IN HELLFIRE AGAIN NEXT SUN GUYS.:rolleyes:
    EXPECT 10 +.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

I'll be travelling from Galway to Dublin Friday and may be able to fit in a game on Saturday - what kind of numbers would you be expecting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

Bemused wrote: »
    I'll be travelling from Galway to Dublin Friday and may be able to fit in a game on Saturday - what kind of numbers would you be expecting?

Hi Bemused

Thanks for your interest in Hellfire. Unfortunately, the site is only open to Airsoft games on Sundays. If you would prefer to book in for Sunday please contact Frank at (01) 274 5815

GM2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

i should be able to head on sunday, quick question do you have to pay in advance? or can you book and pay on the day?

• Advertisement

if your definatley comin kev, ill just include you in our numbers, if frank is ok with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

if your definatley comin kev, ill just include you in our numbers, if frank is ok with that

i may have to work, so won't know until friday, so i'll have to wait until then to commit

Thats perfectly fine with me :)

hi frank, any sign of any oppfor yet????????????????????;)
    ill get final numbers to ye asap.
    paddy

Ratsquad wrote: »
    hi frank, any sign of any oppfor yet????????????????????;)
    ill get final numbers to ye asap.
    paddy

None as of yet, WIll let you know as soon as I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Hi Frank, the 2x batteries I need you to order from ASG are part # 16024, as far as I know this is the only battery that will fit in a TopTech T4-18.
    However, after having a quick look @ the ASG catalogue there are apparently two 7.4v LiPos listed, one being a 1000Mah (split/nunchuck type) and the other being 3300Mah (unknown configuration, part # 16344). When you talk to ASG would you ask them if the dimensions of the two batteries are roughly the same, if the higher-Mah will fit I will got with that battery?

I will send you my mobile by PM in case you need to call.

Mark.

Great days gaming again.............videos on the way ;)

brilliant days games, great all round play..big thanks to everyone who played and of course to Frank and staff

all welcome to Gerry (FRUoddy) to The RATS as our newest member

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Are you gonna abandon the airborne for some multicam now Gerry?:D
    Nicely played today in the village ... dodgy ankle permitting there'll have to be a rematch!

i believe the multicam is already on order :D

yeah, we'd be up for that, was good to meet you as well mister despot :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Cheers to the RATS, the staff and the opposition for a cracking days gaming, hope Gerry got some good footage and a special mention to the kid who shot me in the side of the head from about 10 feet and then dissappeared!!
    Thanks again to everyone involved and I'll see ye all soon!!

Glenn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Was that an ewok Glenn?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Haha must've been! :D, All i know is the little bugger legged it before i got a chance to come back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bailey.!

Great days gaming tday n d site luks gr8t .,.,.,:D

Ok here's the first video up from Sunday's game. There will be another one around Friday. Hope you enjoy.

And no my 101st gear will never go away (but I do have some very sexy multicam on order :D ). I am delighted to join the R.A.T.S. - top bunch of blokes who know how to have fun! See you out there guys! ;)

excellent vid again Ger

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

good video there, was a good day around cheer will throw a pictures and videos up myself in a while.

Was that an ewok Glenn?:D
    we call them TELETUBBIES...:rolleyes:

Are you gonna abandon the airborne for some multicam now Gerry?:D
    Nicely played today in the village ... dodgy ankle permitting there'll have to be a rematch!
    nice to meet you merrydespot great days gaming to day..hope the ankle mends quick, great play from you today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bailey.!

HA great vid .,.,.,:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement